August 2015

How Do I? Form a partnership for tax purposes

A business operated by two or more owners can elect to be taxed as a partnership by filing Form 8832, Read more [...]

FAQ: Can an S corporation own an interest in another business entity?

An S corporation may own an interest in another business entity. An S corporation can be a member Read more [...]

How do I? Compute withholding using the part-year employment method

Employers generally withhold from wages by way of the wage-bracket or percentage method (Code Sec. Read more [...]
Load More Posts